The details: DecoType Compact
- Ideal for medium and small batch sizes
- For up to 5,000 glass or PET containers per hour
- Paced production machine
- Up to 5 Dekron Smartprint Duo systems
- Blocked system for pre- and post-treatment
- CMYK + W + V + Spot
- 190 mm
- 360 dpi
Why go for direct print? There are three good reasons!
Innovative packaging designs
- Printing onto grooves and raised spots
- Targeted decoration of embossings or debossings
- Creating exciting 3D-effects
- Merging appearance and feel into a multi-sensory experience
- Realising individual artwork
More production flexibility
- No purchase or storing of labels
- Just-in-time production of container decoration
- Economic production of small batches
- Immediate reaction to changes on the market
- Very fast time to market
- Quick implementation of special editions
- Easy testing of new design ideas and packaging variants
Increased options for container decoration
- Tolerant printing height of up to 205 mm
- Personalised and localised products
- Implementation of interactive elements (QR codes, Social media, Augmented reality)
Benefits to you
Innovative packaging for your products
Contrary to conventional labels, the targeted application of the direct print grooved and relief structures is possible. This provides entirely new chances for consumer products which make them stand out from the mass of competitive products.
Large decoration surface
Even with very complex designs, the printing height of 205 millimetres leaves much space for a lot of text information on the packaging.
In addition to machine and colour, the DEKRON all-around package also includes set-up of the entire work flow on site. This way, you can use the new technology immediately and profitably – at the push of a button and in all its facets.
Less logistics, more flexibility
No labels, no stock keeping: DecoType Select creates the decoration directly at the line, and during the production process it is adjusted within seconds to the new artwork.
High OEE at small batches
Due to just-in-time production of the artwork, small batches can be produced flexibly and economically – for example, for testing different design variants on the market or to individualise your packaging.